Up to 2030, Maxeda has developed various ESG initiatives in all three focus areas. By implementing these initiatives in the coming years, Maxeda aims to achieve its goal of reducing its carbon footprint by 20% in 2030 compared to 2020.
Below, the initiatives per focus area are listed that Maxeda has started or will start in the coming years.
- Increase the ESG awareness of our employees
- Strengthen Diversity & Inclusivity in our HR policy
Our stores/head offices
- Determine Maxeda’s overall carbon footprint for 2020
- Reduce the carbon footprint from our own stores/head offices
- Install charging points for electrical vehicles near our stores
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the lease car policy
- Increase the offer of sustainable products
- Packaging minimization for own brand products
- In the long term >95% certified wood in stores
- Make sustainable products visible to customers